Sunday, November 27, 2016

The Ultimate Holiday Wish List from Gem Gossip 2016

@shopGemGossip

This Holiday Gift Guide features new, designer jewelry only -- if you'd like some antique and vintage finds, check out @shopGEMGOSSIP

If I may brag for a minute, I might want to say this is the best Holiday Gift Guide I've ever compiled in the history of Gem Gossip and I think you'll agree!  It is different than anything I've ever done because not only is it heavily curated, only 15 items from 15 different jewelry designers, but on top of picking out the best out there, I've reached out to each designer and asked for exclusive discounts on each product I've chosen. Move over Oprah's Favorite Things, Gem Gossip's Ultimate Holiday Wish List is here! 

Follow along each day on Instagram as I reveal one item at a time--there will be a teaser photo, which will announce the designer of the soon-to-be-revealed promo item, followed by the item itself. A description of the wish list item will be included, along with how you can claim the discounted price for Gem Gossip readers only. To make things easy, my Instagram bio will house a direct link to claim the discount. 

Each day, this blog post will be updated with the items as well, so if you ever need to reference back it will be here. Links will be included here too! I can't wait for you to see all the great deals and unique items I had the honor of choosing for this year's holiday gift guide, some are so good I own them myself!

Full disclosure: There is a small fee designer's had to pay to be involved in this project. I receive zero commission based on how many pieces of each item sell during this promotion--this is not a commission-based program. 

comingsoon1-2



from Gem Gossip http://ift.tt/2gwElw8

No comments:

Post a Comment